Bikes for Rascals Addicted to Trouble


Friday, May 24, 2013

Around the world on a W800 Special Edition?

I don't really know what to write about this machine, other than that she is sublimely exquisite. Perhaps the closest we can get in the modern era to the Brough Superior, I dare say T.E.Lawrence would be up for a spin (perhaps even make it his 9th bike) should he be allowed a quick revisit back amongst us mediocre mortals. Steel steed heathens offer daily prayers to the motorcycle Gods, to implore Kawasaki Corporate to bring this here to us in the US of A! 

If anyone reading this is a man of means and intrepid adventurer, and has dreamed of a round-the-world tour on these great motorcycles, and is up for funding the entire expedition, then I'm your wingman!! I've already mapped-out a route and cleared my schedule. Send me a message!